Blog » How to Guides » 10 Best Parenting Coach Certifications Online
10 Best Parenting Coach Certifications Online
Parents and children need a stronger bond to live a happy and healthy life. But, for some reason, sometimes people fail to give the correct type of environment to their kids. It is the grim reality of our society. In this unhealthy environment, children suffer a lot, and they become depressed personalities; this situation is the root cause of depression, prevailing in society.
What can you do to avoid this situation? How can you give your children the best environment? How can your children live a life full of happiness? If all these questions pop up in your mind and make you sick to heart, then take a deep breath! Because in this article, we will solve this problem by introducing you to parenting coach certifications and training programs.
We will guide you thoroughly about this program, its needs, demands, importance, benefits, cost, and everything else with facts and figures. So, do not go here and there, and just stick to your screen and make yourself fully aware of this mind-blowing parenting coach certifications and training program. And you will never regret giving it a read because it is entirely about you and your loved ones.
- 10 Best Parenting Coach Certifications Online
- What Is Parenting Coaching Certification And Training Program?
- How To Become A Certified Parenting Coach?
- How To Become A Certified Parenting Coach?
- 10 Best Parenting Coaching Certifications Online
- What Is The Cost Of Getting A Parenting Coach Online?
- How To Choose The Right Parenting Coaching Certification Program For You?
- How Long Does It Take To Become A Certified Parenting Coach?
- Is Certification Mandatory To Become A Parenting Coach?
What Is Parenting Coaching Certification And Training Program?
So, Parenting Coaching Certification and Training Program are to help out parents. These days the family system is collapsing, and due to that children-parent relationship is suffering a lot. Parents always need help professionally when they cannot console their broken children. And a professional parenting coach who is also certified in his field provides them with the best treatment.
A parenting coach does not give you oral medicines but consoles you and addresses your issues. He talks about you and your child. If your relationship with your spouse is not well, he listens to your story and then gives you the best solution. His solutions or ideas will help you and your child connect, and you will become friends again. Once you reconnect with your broken child, you will start to heal yourself and your child.
How To Become A Certified Parenting Coach?
There are so many benefits of getting certified in parenting coaching. Because a certified parenting coach is very well-versed, he knows what conscious parenting is, the benefits of mindful parenting, and how he has to transfer this idea to others. And he knows everything about the family system. Some of the fantastic benefits of getting certified in parenting coaching are listed below:
- A certified parenting coach learns the art of dealing with people.
- He knows how to soothe the burning hearts.
- He learns to solve family issues.
- He knows how to build up a healthy environment.
- He knows how to resolve the issues of broken families.
- He helps parents to reconnect with their isolated children.
- He helps others like an angel and provides with the best solutions.
- He analyzes the psychological issues caused by a broken family system.
- He helps others to lead happy lives.
- He helps the families survive narcissistic abuse.
- He helps children to forget their abusive past.
- He seeks and spreads positive vibes.
And the list goes on!
How To Become A Certified Parenting Coach?
Suppose you want to become a certified parenting coach. In that case, you must have a bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Behavioral Sciences because these are the subjects that will help you understand family life and its effect appropriately. Moreover, you need to get trained from an authentic organization and certified because a certified parenting coach knows a lot.
In other words, certification is another name of professionalism. That will help you boost your confidence, and you will learn to interact with your clients effectively. After getting yourself a certification from an authentic organization, you need to practice your coaching skill. The more you will practice, the more you will learn. Once you complete practice, you can start implementing this skill professionally.
- Do your Bachelor’s in Psychology or Counseling.
- Get yourself a certification from an authentic organization.
- Practice as much as you can.
- Build more connections and socialize more to attract clients.
- Advertise your skill.
10 Best Parenting Coaching Certifications Online
If you have made up your mind and are entirely determined to have this parenting coaching certification and training program, you need some credible sites. Selection of the correct type of site or organization is crucial to learn this skill; otherwise, you will regret it. That’s why, to help you stay away from regret, we are here with the 10 Best Parenting Coaching Certifications And Training Programs.
These organizations will help you learn everything about parenting coaching thoroughly. You just need to make up your mind and pay them. These are top-rated organizations fully equipped with parenting coaching certification tools and tricks. You will learn the art of dealing with broken families and helping them. These top 10 parenting coaching certification and training programs will allow you to have peace and contentment by helping others and earning.
1. Parenting Coach Certification Program Online By Parentcoaching.Org
Parentcoaching.org is one of the most trustworthy organizations. They will provide you with the best type of training and skillset. You will get yourself a mentor and unlimited help. Parentcoaching.org costs $3200 to make you a perfect Parenting Coaching Expert. All you need is determination and strong will. If you are determined enough to learn this art, you will definitely. So, let’s check out more about Parentcoaching.org in detail:
- They will provide you with certification and training for only $3200.
- There will be 12 sessions on call.
- They will equip you with the latest parenting trends and different techniques.
- They will provide you with a professional mentor to assist you
- They will give you access to much online material relevant to parenting.
- This parenting coaching certification and program training will last up to a month.
- You will approximately need to devote 15 hours in a month to learn this skill by Parentingcoaching.org
- There is no drawback of this parenting coaching certification and training program.
- You have to fill out a form with the necessary information and pay them and get yourself interviewed for this.
2. Parent Coach Certification® Training Program By Parent Coaching Institute
This course is uniquely designed for professionals. If you are a professional looking for innovative ways to deal with parents and love coaching them, this program is right for you. There are a few prerequisites, like you must have your degree in Psychology, so you understand the behavior of children and parents very authentically. Also, they aim to provide unique coaching to aspiring moms and dads who want something fruitful for their kids.
- They provide coaching programs with different strategies.
- They also provide free introductory sessions.
- They provide 2, 4,8,10,12 session coaching packages.
- You can choose any, according to your need and demand.
- They tend to provide coaching to both professionals and parents.
- There are proper criteria to get enrolled.
- They do not allow business coaching or promotions.
- They promote self-confidence and self-care to perform better.
- The ultimate purpose of this coaching program is to create a healthy and friendly environment.
- Gloria DeGaetano is the founder of this program.
- Their network is vast and diverse, as they provide coaching in other countries.
- There are no drawbacks to this coaching program.
3. Parenting Coach Certification By Mindful-Kids
The most reliable and healthy platform for your mind is mindful-kids. At this platform, professionals will make you learn the art of parenting coaching with a mindful approach. According to them, their slogan is to make your kids healthy emotionally. They believe that your child’s emotional health is as important as physical health. They provide you with unique tools and materials. There are also a few prerequisites to get certified by Mindful-kids.
- Their goal is to improve the emotional health of kids.
- They work to make happy and independent human beings, especially children.
- They provide you with a 2-month course.
- There will be eight classes.
- You will be given tasks before getting certification.
- Their cost is €2,840.
- You can’t get your certification without dealing with two clients as practice.
- You need to invest 3 hours per week to learn from this platform.
- Ruti Hadar, an international Mindful Coach, will train you.
- There is no drawback to this organization.
- They will also teach you how to market yourself and get clients.
4. The Unfrazzled Mom By Messy Motherhood
A mental health therapist uniquely designs this parenting coaching course. The most striking feature of this course is to make mothers feel relaxed and lovely. Mothers often forget that they have to enjoy their relationship with their kids and perform their duties like a taskmaster. The ultimate purpose of this course or training program is to make moms less worried and more friendly. So, let’s check out more details about this program:
- This course only costs $99.
- You can easily avail this opportunity as it is not time taking.
- This course is divided into little bunches to grasp quickly.
- They will provide you with lifetime access.
- In this course, you will learn about therapeutically proven strategies.
- This course is specially designed for mums to vanish mom-guilt.
- This course will also allow you to practice with PDF handouts.
- Each lesson is readable in only 5-10 minutes.
- This course is mobile-friendly.
- There are no drawbacks at all.
5. Megan Leahy Parent Coach
Megan Leahy is one of the most trustworthy parenting coaches. She tends to resolve the conflict between parents and their children. She has a lot of experience in parent coaching, and she has been associated with this for a more extended period. She has studied English and got certified in parent coaching. She is also a columnist and writes in Washington Post. Her writings revolve around parent coaching and behaviour. Let’s check out some more details about her coaching plans:
- She is a certified parenting coach.
- She loves to resolve the issues of broken families.
- She provides coaching and trains parents to be the best.
- She helps them to do their best without neglecting their selves.
- She is also a columnist at Washington Post.
- Her writings are all about parenting and how to deal with children.
- She provides three types of courses/plans.
- You can also get access to her free parenting tools.
- She also provides membership in her parenting group worth $59 per month.
- She provides exclusive coaching with six sessions worth $1580.
- She is one of the best coaches; there is no drawback.
6. Peace At Home Parenting Solutions
This organization provides you with the best tips, strategies, ways, and tools to cope with your issues. Parents often get worried about different things, sometimes about significant issues and minor issues. The founder of this organization is Ruth Freeman. She is a psychotherapist and has experience of almost 30+ years. She has a diverse team of experts, and the whole group is very cooperative and efficient.
- They provide certification on completion of the coaching program.
- They aim to help parents to raise resilient and confident children.
- They tend to translate research into practical tools.
- They aim to make parents feel more in control and less stressed.
- They let parents understand the brain development of their kids.
- They guide thoroughly about the impact of mirror neurons on moods.
- They provide free online classes, free recordings, and access to their groups.
- They provide private coaching, $65 for 30 minutes, $125 for 60 minutes, $195 for 90 minutes.
- There is no drawback of this parenting coaching certification and training program.
7. The Science Of Parenting
This course seeks to depend upon a scientific basis. The founder of this organization is David Barner, a man of guts. He is aware of child psychology. And he aims to deliver all his knowledge to parents. This course will lead you to learn a lot. No matter your issue, it can be anything like sleep training, breastfeeding, autism, spanking, screaming, and other challenges. This organization aims to provide you with thorough training and many learning stuff.
- This organization aims to tackle every issue including, diet, sleep, discipline, learning, impulse control, screentime, and vaccination.
- They also explore the reasons behind different issues like autism and allergic reactions among children.
- They believe in analyzing everything from a scientific perspective.
- They will teach you about different techniques like coregulation and sleep training.
- They will help you maintain a stronger connection with your children based on scientific analysis.
- They have uniquely designed a five-week syllabus that covers almost every aspect.
- They provide free access to some of their resources.
- And their course with full training is worth $49.
- There is no drawback to this course.
8. Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids By Aha! Parenting
Dr Laura Markham uniquely designs this parenting course. She is a clinical psychologist at Columbia University. She is a mum and understands child psychology deeply. She is not an ordinary coach but also a writer. She has written three books based on child psychology and parenting. She has been interviewed for many articles in leading publications. Let’s check out what more she is offering:
- She provides 12 weeks course.
- It includes 11 weekly audios by Dr Lara.
- Sixty audio inspirations, each of four minutes.
- You will get access to groups moderated by experts.
- You will get weekly assignments for practical application.
- She will answer your biggest parenting challenges in audio.
- You will also get e-books and other stuff on their website for free.
- The cost of this course is $159.
- There is no draw of this course.
9. Positive Parenting Solutions
This course is organized by a boss lady McCreedy. She is not the only mum of two but also a bestselling author and, most notably, a recovering yeller. She narrates her story so beautifully. According to her, she used to yell at her children and felt like a horrible yelling mom. She was guilty of her ongoing habit and wanted to leave it. And now, she is teaching other parents her exceptional skills and hidden secrets of becoming a calmer mommy.
- She has launched a 7-step coaching program.
- The first step is about introduction to psychology.
- The second step is about empowering your kids.
- The third step is about regaining control.
- Fourth is about how to handle extreme behaviors.
- Fifth is about transforming sibling relationships.
- The sixth is about family harmony.
- Seventh is about staying strong.
- She has divided her course into gold, silver, and bronze categories.
- Gold is worth $350, silver is $276.67, and bronze is $221.11
- And all these plans are with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- There is no drawback to this parenting coaching course.
10. Crossroads Of Parenting And Divorce By Active Parenting
It is a seminar of 4-6 hours. The ultimate purpose of this course is to train the parents to save their children from abuse. It is the abuse inflicted upon children by their very own parents. You can get guidebooks and PowerPoint access. You can also get access to the particular groups run by them. Let’s check out what more do they offer:
- The ultimate purpose of this seminar is to prevent children from divorce abuse.
- There are five steps to protect children.
- The first step is to keep the child away from the conflict.
- The second step is to give your child the freedom to love both parents.
- The third step is to heal yourself.
- The fourth step is to develop new communication skills
- The fifth step is to create a healthy environment for co-parenting.
- This seminar includes videos, activities, skill development, and discussions.
- They provide a virtual classroom package worth $349.
- There is no drawback to this parenting course.
What Is The Cost Of Getting A Parenting Coach Online?
There are many courses online, and the cost of every class is different. The best parenting coaching certification courses and training programs are given above. You can choose any of them as per your budget. These courses also provided free access to some of their tools and recorded sessions. But again, if you want thorough training along with certification, then you need some investment. Most of the courses range from $100-$350. And they give discounts too.
How To Choose The Right Parenting Coaching Certification Program For You?
Before choosing a parenting course, you must understand your issues and your child’s behavior. . For example, if you are divorced, you must opt for an approach that addresses your issue. There are many things that you must focus on, including cost, parenting strategy, environment, your child’s issue, and your comfort zone. If you find all these things in one coaching program, you must opt for that. Otherwise, keep searching and find the right one.
How Long Does It Take To Become A Certified Parenting Coach?
To become a certified parenting coach, you need to have your bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, or counseling. . These courses often take four years to complete. After the completion, you can choose a certified organization for certification. This certification course time varies from organization to organization. Some give you a certificate after a few months, and some might after a year or two, and you can ask this directly from your chosen organization.
Is Certification Mandatory To Become A Parenting Coach?
Well! It is a tricky question. You need to learn this skill. Learning is mandatory. But credibility is also compulsory because no one will believe that you are a professional without certification. So, certification is required to build trust and ownership. And if you want to choose this skill as your profession, then it is your utmost duty to get certified by an authentic organization to get better clients.
The bottom line is that becoming a certified parenting coach is necessary for the day. Because there are so many parents out there seeking help. Parents need some experts to guide them and show them the right way of parenting. Parenting is an art, and not everyone is an artist. Our society lacks happy homes because of ill parenting techniques. Parents need certified and highly professional coaches to vanish out all the preconceived notions and try some new ways.
ABOUT SAI BLACKBYRN
I’m Sai Blackbyrn, better known as “The Coach’s Mentor.” I help Coaches like you establish their business online. My system is simple: close more clients at higher fees. You can take advantage of technology, and use it as a catalyst to grow your coaching business in a matter of weeks; not months, not years. It’s easier than you think.
The proven blueprint for launching a coaching business that gives you the kind of income and impact you’ve always wanted.
When you sign up, you’ll also receive regular updates on building a successful online business.