Coach LLC is an accredited member of the Association of Coach Training Organizations and is committed to having a inclusive attitude to everyone, everywhere in the world.
Coach LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Learn more about the information we collect, how we process the data, and how we respect and secure your privacy.
Coach LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated 25th May 2018.
Purpose And Who We Are
What You Agree To By Using Our Program
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may send you information of offers outside of Coach LLC that will be of your interest.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
How do we maintain confidentiality and your privacy
We will not share any information about you to any of your peers. However there are certain sections of our Breakthrough Mastery Certification program that requires us to disclose some of your information with your peers or your mentors.
The information that may be shared are
- Your Facebook profile, through which the community members (You will be given access to our Facebook community) including your peers may contact you.
- Your name and email address through which you can contact your peers for roleplays.
These information will only be shared if you
- Want to join our Facebook community.
- Want to roleplay with other members.
Anyone who opts into our program agrees to the above and must contact us if they do not want to join our community or do roleplays.