Full Time Sales Executive (Remote)
About Dot Coach:
.Coach is a company that focuses on coaching coaches who want to build and grow their coaching businesses online.
The company promises to give excellent technological support while the coaches focus on coaching and growing their businesses exponentially.
We pride ourselves on sourcing and hiring top talent from across the globe with a current employee portfolio of 30+. This allows us to provide the best service to our clients and the most efficient rate.
Learn more here: https://coachfoundation.com/
The Opportunity – Summarized:
You’ll get 100% warm leads and never be asked to cold-call or prospect. These leads actually book a call with you. We offer daily training to our representatives. Hit your goals and you’ll have tons of freedom, vacation, incentives and unlimited income and a lot of fun!
Why This Sales Position Over Others:
- Unlimited Commissions (No Caps) plus a Base Salary.
- 80% of New Reps Earn $5,000 to $7,000 in Just Commissions Their First 30 Days!
- Products Range From $4,000 to $20,000 (This Means Big Commissions).
- 100% Warm Leads.
- Dot Coach is a 100% virtual company
- You Get to Work From Home or wherever you prefer.
- Short Sales Cycles of 1 to 7 Days
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly Sales Contests and Incentives (Including Apple Products, Gift Cards, Vacations & More).
- If you hit your goals, there are lucrative bonus opportunities available each quarter.
Role Summary – The Day To Day:
Once you’re given 2 weeks worth of hands-on training, you’ll immediately begin receiving leads from the company. These leads come from our marketing team, each lead has already seen our marketing material and actively chosen to book a call on your calendar.
- 8 AM to 9 AM – We do a team-wide meeting & training.
- All leads are FRESH (24-72 Hours).
- Expect 4 to 8 call bookings a day automatically…
- Remainder of time is used to follow-up with past leads…
- Immediate assistance and help to process sales and manage the CRM (we want you closing sales, so we support in all the un-fun stuff).
- Hit your goals and take the rest of the month off (if you choose) or keep getting more leads!
You’ll never be asked to cold-call or prospect any leads that have not specifically asked us to call them. You also have daily support from our team (head of sales is available 4 hours a day just to support our Sales Executives).
Also, our sales cycle is between 1 day and 7 days mostly – This is a fast-paced environment with lots of momentum.
Benefits & Compensation:
We believe in the quality of our leads so we’re willing to bet on you.
- Base Salary Offered
- High commissions paid on all sales – no caps.
- Daily/weekly/monthly incentives for sales – Apple products, vacations and more!
As a Sales Representative, Your Responsibilities:
- Develop new student enrollment opportunities, nurture the leads given and create an effective follow-up process.
- Close your assigned leads in a short sales cycle – 1 day to 3 weeks max.
- Use the consultative and challenger sales method to encourage a prospect to move forward.
- Follow-up with your leads for 30 days using additional calls, emails, and text messages through our sales platform.
- Must attend all 8 AM EST team meetings (Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
- Perform weekly OKR reviews with the Head of Sales.
- Show high integrity in actually qualifying the prospect – you must be able to say no and not sell someone if they are not truly qualified.
- Client first mentality – be first to support, offer guidance and care for all leads/clients.
- Provide lead quality data back to sales leadership so that marketing can continue to improve their processes.
- Record and maintain the lead/opportunity data in Dot Coach’s CRM sales database (CloseI.O.), ensuring its accuracy, currency, and completeness (much support available for this).
- Assist and execute all tasks and projects assigned by sales team leadership.
- Perform role play daily to continuously sharpen your skills and knowledge
Qualifications & Skills (MUST HAVE):
- BA / BS preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of sales experience selling high-ticket products.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent listener who knows how to ask effective probing questions and has the ability to close a sale.
- Coaching background and experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Close.io, Infusionsoft, or Salesforce CRM will be a plus.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must possess excellent self-confidence, a high degree of customer-orientation, and great tenacity to not just achieve but surpass sales goals.
- Must have high integrity and value radical transparency.
How To Apply:
- Send your resume to: [email protected] with the email title “Sale Executive Legend”
- Include a cover letter
- Include links to your LinkedIn/Facebook profile
- Record a 2 to 5mins video answering the following questions;
- What do you love most about sales?
- Why is getting this job important to you?
- What value can you bring to the position and the company?
- What do you expect from the company?
NB: If your email doesn’t include the Title “Sale Executive Legend”, a cover letter and a link to the video, you will not be considered for this position.